- Administers the group budget: monitors expenditures and commitments; prepares forecasts, reports and reconciliations; and provides information, advice and recommendations to Director and Responsibility Centre Manager.
- Coordinates and provides administrative support services, advice and recommendations concerning: admin procedures for staffing, classification, pay and benefits, training, travel, procurement, contracting, meeting and visit logistics, office equipment loans, and records management.
- Provides executive assistance to the Director and management team, including: scheduling appointments, arranging meetings and visits, preparing and editing out-going documents; signing routine correspondence on behalf of management; taking notes at meetings, following up on progress and achievement of Group and meeting action items.
- Performs Group Space Coordinator and assistant Group Security Officer duties, as required.
- Researches information for the Director and management team: researches, compiles, and calculates information and statistics for reports, projects and submissions, and staff requests.
- Experience Administering the Group budget, monitoring commitments and expenditures; providing advice on administrative policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Experience providing assistance to Director and management team including scheduling appointments, arranging meetings and visits
- Experience preparing documents and correspondence, taking meeting notes
- Experience with staffing procedures, classification, pay and benefits, training, travel, procurement, contracting and records management
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret (Top Secret preferred)
CONTACT: Kim Innes at email@example.com
Action Personnel is a national supplier of professionals in the Project and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
Action Personnel is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
Action would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.