- The successful candidate will be participating in the development of a graphical user interface for our next generation of data acquisition system products
- Participate in the generation of engineering specifications for new products
- Ensure that software meets all the specification requirements
- The delivery of fully documented and fully tested products
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Graphical Design and Qt Development
- Proficiency with C/C++ in a real-time multi-threaded/multi-tasking Linux environment
- Proficiency in telecom concepts, networks, protocols, IPC, TCP/IP stack, sockets, etc.
- Proficiency with XML and related technologies
COMPENSATION: To Be Determined
CONTACT: Katya Saccomani at firstname.lastname@example.org
Action Personnel is a national supplier of professionals in the Project and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
Action Personnel is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
Action would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.