- Variety of general administrative tasks such as filing, printing, scanning and sorting correspondence and documentation in a medical environment.
- Answering phones and handling customer calls and enquiries.
- Strong organization skills as well as an aptitude for filing systems; experience using MS Word and MS Excel.
- Must be a team player and have good communication skills.
- Customer service skills and spoken French are desirable assets.
CONTACT: Kim Innes at [email protected]
Action Personnel is a national supplier of professionals in the Project and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
Action Personnel is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
Action would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.