- To assist with an office interim move
- Reply to project requests
- Prepare reports
- Take inventory for each floor as employees move out
- Administering and entering service now tickets into booking system
- Prepare signage and assisting with way finding for employees
- Experience with coordinating moves and logistics that go along with an office move
- Must be fluently bilingual
- Experience with CAD is an asset to update the CADS as the interim move is completed
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Reliability Status
CONTACT: Kim Innes at email@example.com
Action Personnel is a national supplier of professionals in the Project and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
Action Personnel is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
Action would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.