- Ensures smooth flow of communication and coordination between the company and its clients
- Answer phones and schedule appointments for site inspections/ sales calls
- Prepare contracts and bill clients according to work progress
- Prepare change orders when the job description changes
- Schedule locates for the job once the contract and the deposit is processed
- Collect payments based on the progress payments and send out invoices
- Prepare Warranty certificate, Final invoice and any other required documentation
- Will be responsible for posting and reconciliation of A/R
- Responsible for filing documents for ongoing and finished projects
- QuickBooks: basic accounting cycle knowledge
- Knowledge of Merchant credit card application
- Experience in Microsoft 10 and Outlook
- 3 years of experience in: QuickBooks, Merchant Credit Card application, Microsoft 10 and Outlook
CONTACT: Kim Innes at email@example.com
Action Personnel is a national supplier of professionals in the Project and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
Action Personnel is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
Action would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.