- Assist with the planning and marketing of a national conference
- Coordinate a national conference including but not limited to setting up and execution of projects providing administrative expertise in the management of projects, including strategic planning and analysis;
- Liaising with management on matters of mutual interest
- Execution and overseeing event budget preparing reports, presentations, speeches and briefing notes
- Scheduling and overseeing speakers
- Monitoring event timelines and ensuring deadlines are met
- Overseeing logistics and equipment requirements
- Conducting post-event evaluations and reporting on outcomes
- Must be bilingual (FR/EN)
- Must have experience coordinating and organizing conferences, events or meetings and general administrative experience
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Reliability Status
CONTACT: Kim Innes at email@example.com
Action Personnel is a national supplier of professionals in the Project and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter into; together, these principles have guided us through four decades of thoughtful growth and have resulted in our reputation among professional consultants as a company they can trust their careers with.
Action would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.