- Negotiate and resolve the day-to-day operational issues (e.g. contract details, delivery time, and quality of IT infrastructure services)
- Create the Business Requirements Documents (BRDs) based on clients need
- Maintain the list of BRDs and follow up on the status of all opened BRDs
- Chair meetings; prepare the meeting agenda and action log
- Maintain the WIKI page
- Monitor the mailbox and respond to clients’ requests and concerns in a timely fashion
- Prepare or review briefing notes, reports and presentations
- Liaise with management and provide input and feedback related to projects and services delivered
- Track and monitor financial transactions
- Assist in the development of procedures and processes in support of continuous improvement
- Experience in supporting IM/IT projects within Government of Canada departments
- Experience in collecting information required for project reporting purposes such as task description, resource availability, work duration, costs
- Have experience working with data collection tools (such as MS Excel) in a project context to track project related items such as tasks, availability and resources
- Have experience supporting a Project Management Office environment using a standard Project Management Tool (e.g. MS Project), production of scheduled status reports, and provision of basic data analysis and day-to-day management of multiple project/program processes
- Valid Secret Security Clearance
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
COMPENSATION: To Be Determined
CONTACT: Kim Innes at [email protected]
Action Personnel is a national supplier of professionals in the Project and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
Action Personnel is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
Action would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.