To provide Project Management Services (PMSS) related to the implementation of physical security construction projects. To provide project management services both in the National Capital Region, Canada and/or in countries abroad:
The services may include some / or all of the following:
- Developing project scope, requirement documents, statement of work, participating in client discussions, analysis of functional and operational requirements of the client
- Preparation of project approval documents (e.g. business cases, feasibility studies, Treasury Board submissions) required for funding or project approval
- Planning and coordinating the activities of project personnel, contractors or other support providers, including the preparation of preliminary time schedules for project design and implementation
- Managing architectural/engineering and associated specialist teams, reviewing project costs and resolving variances with predetermined budgets by recommending action and resolving conflicts
- Planning, directing and coordinating a project management office and its activities within time and cost parameters
- Preparing formal work breakdown structure and compliance charts
- Producing Draft plans and sections for incorporation into Project Plans
- Contributing to the Bureau of Physical Resources strategic and business planning initiatives (e.g., identifying strategic goals and implementing initiatives to achieve them (such as through policy development, standards development and program review)
- Recognizing and taking action on opportunities to combine professional resources through partnering arrangements (e.g., multi-disciplinary practices)
- Planning facilitation workshops that address strategic planning, teambuilding, or conflict management, conducting stakeholder interviews, preparing workshops
- Must have 3-8 years’ experience in a number of the tasks and responsibilities
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
COMPENSATION: To Be Determined
CONTACT: Kim Innes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Action Personnel is a national supplier of professionals in the Project and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
Action Personnel is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
Action would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.