- Ensuring that all new products, software releases, and documentation are dealer, customer and market ready upon release
- Managing and maintaining our agile system use in project development and the tracking new features, enhancements and issues
- Adept at developing, documenting and implementing comprehensive product verification test plan, QA procedures and acceptance criteria that are easy to follow
- Conduct and manage the field trial phase of the product development lifecycle
- Coordinating the new product introduction activities with production to ensure the efficient and timely release of products
- Capable of direct customer contact to ensure current and new features are understood, documented correctly and meet their needs
- Develop enhancements in the QA daily workflow including automated test systems that can perform repetitive testing and generate quality reports
- Root cause analysis and disposition of reported issues
- Ability to review current and new documentation to ensure a consistent and clear message is provided
- Adept at understanding user work flows while ensuring the usability of the product interface
- A university degree in Software Engineering or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in QA testing
- An advanced and detailed understanding of communication systems including Serial, USB and TCP/IP
- Exceptional analytical and problems solving skills to provide prompt resolution to unique and challenging situations
- Outstanding judgment and leadership qualities
- Be a self-starter capable of both independent and team work
- Expertise in quality assurance testing and automation
- Experience with JMeter, Selenium, Restful API and Python will be an asset
- A solid understanding and appreciation of how technical development is related to deadline driven deliverables, the needs of the business, and the financial health and viability of the enterprise
PLACEMENT TYPE: Permanent
CONTACT: Siobhan LeCours at firstname.lastname@example.org
Action Personnel is a national supplier of professionals in the Project and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
Action Personnel is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
Action would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.