- Onsite construction management of solar plants
- Manage and schedule staff setting goals and timelines for the completion of their tasks
- 5+ years experience in the renewable energy (Solar and or Wind) environment
- Project Management and leadership experience
- College or University is a desirable asset
- Electrical experience (high voltage, AC/DC voltage)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Background Check
COMPENSATION: To Be Determined
CONTACT: Katya Saccomani at firstname.lastname@example.org
Action Personnel is a national supplier of professionals in the Project and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
Action Personnel is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
Action would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.