- Participate in a software development team that produces updates to and new features for MDS’ data acquisition software for testing Gas Turbine Engines
- Software development programming over the full development life cycle, including design, code and test
- Ensure that software meets all the specification requirements
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Support the integration and formal testing of the software as deployed on customer systems
- Respond to other corporate members and clients on software aspects
- Degree in Computer Science or Software Computer Engineering
- Minimum of 6 years of experience working in related field
- Proficiency with C/C++ in a real-time multi-threaded/multi-tasking Linux environment
- Proficiency with embedded systems and architectures such as PowerPC, ARM, etc.
- Proficiency in telecom concepts, networks, protocols, IPC, TCP/IP stack, sockets, etc.
- Proficiency and knowledge of Linux architecture and Kernel driver design principles
- Proficiency with source code repositories such as subversion
- Proficiency with XML and related technologies
- Proficiency with SQL programming for Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS)
COMPENSATION: To Be Determined
CONTACT: Katya Saccomani at firstname.lastname@example.org
Action Personnel is a national supplier of professionals in the Project and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
Action Personnel is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
Action would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.